I've just started working with Crystal for the last month or so. I own a bakery in SF, and I found myself working endless hours, and not feeling like I'm getting somewhere. Business was growing, slowly but surely, but there were all these stumbling blocks, and I really needed to smooth the course!
In comes Crystal from Action Coach, and talks to me a bit about her business, and how she might be able to help. I'm someone who really responds to teaching and coaching, so I thought this would be the perfect fit. Turns out, I was right!
I used a metaphor a few days ago about my business...
I used to feel like I was jumping off a cliff owning a business, and I was just hoping that I would land on pillows. Now I know I'm on a rollercoaster - there will still be ups and downs, but at least I know I'm on a track.
Crystal has made a HUGE difference in such a short period of time - I can't wait for the next year!!
2379 Bryant St
(between 21st St & 22nd St)
San Francisco, CA 94110
Neighborhood: Mission
(415) 902-2389
No comments:
Post a Comment