I have never used a travel agent to book a trip. In fact, I consider myself to be a pretty savvy trip planner/deal finder when it comes to traveling (I got that from my mom's meticulously planned vacations growing up).
However, when three of us decided we wanted to take a warm winter vacation getaway we decided to ask for help. We wanted something all inclusive and under a certain budget. The kicker was that one of us would be flying out of a different airport- so all of those deals on Obitz became too confusing.
Enter Mark (owner) of Janus Travel Inc: I explained to him our situation, budget and type of vacation we were looking for. Within a few days he came back with options and helped us to line up a vacation with ease. He was quick to answer all calls and emails with random vacation questions.
The experience of planning the trip with Mark was actually a lot of fun. It was personalized and I really felt that he want to make sure that we could have the best trip possible.
The trip is still a few month away but I will update this when we return.
6121 N NW Hwy
Ste 101
Chicago, IL 60631
(773) 763-2767
No comments:
Post a Comment